These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones and Blog feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
1. Team Building Made Easy Pty Ltd is the owner and operator of this Site.
2. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change at Team Building Made Easy’s sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time. ??
3. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to Team Building Made Easy it’s partners and providers. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
5. The Team Building Made Easy logo is a registered trademark of Team Building Made Easy PTY LTD. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner. ??
6. Team Building Made Easy does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, Team Building Made Easy excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible:?
(a) Team Building Made Easy does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on the Site may be changed at Team Building Made Easy’s sole discretion and without notice.
(b) Team Building Made Easy will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site, subject only to paragraph 6(d).
(c) Team Building Made Easy does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that Team Building Made Easy or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs. ?
(d) Liability of Team Building Made Easy, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at Team Building Made Easy’s discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again. ?
(e) You indemnify Team Building Made Easy, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site. ??
7. This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
8. This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Team Building Made Easy and in relation to which Team Building Made Easy has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Team Building Made Easy and that third party or any endorsement by Team Building Made Easy of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site. ??
9. When you submit content to Team Building Made Easy in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant Team Building Made Easy a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish that content.
10. You agree that Team Building Made Easy can use that content in any way, now and in the future. Team Building Made Easy also reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
11. You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
12. You indemnify Team Building Made Easy against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Team Building Made Easy as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
13. You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site.
14. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
15. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.