Experience adrenaline-pumping action of world-class whitewater on a one or two day journeys in majestic Alpine National Parks for a 1 or 2 day trip with your team.
Plummeting between rock formations for 18km on a one day or double the fun with a two day adventure, will ensure your adrenalin hits overdrive.
• 18km of Whitewater thrills in Crystal clear mountain water.
• Over 60 rapids graded from 2 to 4.
• Towering Granite River Gorges.
• Exquisite wilderness and Australian wildlife.
• Aboriginal and 19th century mining heritage.
• Delicious riverside lunch at your private riverside billabong.
• Experienced guides whose life and passion is the river.
Rafting is an adventurous and challenging activity that requires:
• Skilled teamwork
• Proactive decision making
• Physical and mental stamina
• Ability to be versatile and confident
8.30am Meet us at our base
8.40am Safety Briefing
9.00am Change into river gear
9.30am Travel to River
10.30am Lesson on how to paddle then start river journey
12.00pm Lunch on the riverbank
1.00pm Continue journey
3.30pm Finish journey, and return to Raft Base
4.00pm Change and check out photos
• Eat well prior to and during the trip especially breakfast.
• Not to over indulge in alcohol the night before the trip, or during the trip, we expect that participants who feel they have blood alcohol content above .05 or are drug affected will voluntarily stand down from the trip.
• Notify the trip leader of any medical conditions and or medical emergency plans before you leave the raft base.
• To read and sign an assumption of risk signature form.
• Physical Exertion to which you may not be accustomed.
The Challenges presented by a whitewater rafting trip are perfect for, corporate team building/bonding, rewarding your staff and entertaining your highly regarded cliental.
We offer over 29 years Whitewater experience, the latest equipment, friendly guides and staff.
Mitta Mitta River, Alpine National Park, VIC
Lower Mitta River, Township of Mitta Mitta, VIC
Murray River, Kosciuszko National Park, NSW
Murrumbidgee River, Canberra, ACT
Snowy River, Kosciuszko National Park, NSW
Upper Murray River, Kosciuszko National Park, NSW
If you are not sure what you are after, or short on time just contact us and we will assist you.
So don't waste your valuable time searching through hundreds of online team building activities yourself, when we can do all the research and provide quotes for you? You will not pay any more to book your activity through Team Building Made Easy, our service to you is totally FREE.
Call us on 1300 764 818 or email the team on [email protected]
tags: outdoor team building activities active team building activities sport team building activities adventure team building activities water sports white water rafting team building