Break out - HMS Prison PentridgeVIC
Break Out ‘HMS Prison Pentridge’ is an exciting strategic event where teams work together to break out of Melbourne’s famous HM Prison Pentridge.
What is it?
With themed prison guards and costumes, the event will allow inmates (participants) to develop their prison alter ego and interact with each other in a fun and simulated real life prison environment.
Totally amazing atmosphere recreated inside a real life prison at HM Prison Pentridge ‘D-Division’ for a truly unique team building experience
Experience being locked in real life prison cells and teams attempt to break out
Walk the eerie corridors of D-Division as teams explore and roam the prison as they move through different scenarios of the break out.
Roam and explore the exercise courtyards as teams plan their prison escape.
Prison guards patrol the corridors as teams are locked in their prison cells. Some may be susceptible to bribes to aid with your escape
The event kicks off with inmates split into teams and developing their prison gang identity together with a back story.
Inmates will then get into character with fake tattoos, bandanas and several props provided to set the theme for the event before being locked in their prison cells.
The real life prison cells in D- Division are creepingly eerie, with the last person executed in the gallows of D-Divison in 1967.
Throughout a series of fun, mental and strategic challenges, teams will work together to decipher clues, bribe guards and steal a master key, following a standard ‘Dummy’s Guide’ to break out of prison plan – think Shawshank Redemption.
The group objective is to break all teams out of HM Prison Pentridge as quickly as possible with teams who have successfully broken out being able to assist the teams still inside.
Communication, leadership, problem solving and strategy will be the key to each team's success.
Teams will get to explore and roam the D-Division of HM Prision Pentridge as the move through different scenarios of the break out, exploring the corridors and exercise courtyard of D-Division.
• Team building (great social / fun activity to get to know your work colleagues, friends, family better)
• Communication (individuals are required to communicate and co-operate in a simulated environment)
• Goals and Targets (teams have a common goal and must all work together to help everyone break out of prison)
• Problem solving (teams will face challenges to test their problem solving ability)
• Leadership (individuals are required to take lead at certain points throughout the event)
• Strategy (teams make key decisions concerning when to bribe the prison guards)
Break Out ‘HMS Prison Pentridge’ can last anywhere between 2-3 hours and is designed to be an indoor, low impact event to suit a wide range of ages and abilities.
The event is run out of the D-Division at HM Prison Pentridge, and the atmosphere and experience created inside the prison is unrivalled compared to any other team building events.
Break Out ‘HMS Prison Pentridge’ is perfect for a variety of occasions (teambuilding, end of the year functions, celebrations of a goal/milestone/achievement, product launches, incentives and birthdays), for small to medium corporate groups.
Break Out ‘HMS Prison Pentridge’ is an exciting and unique event.
No. of People: 10 – 100
Team Size: 3 – 8 people per team
Duration: Can be tailored anywhere from 2 hours to 3 hours
Focus Areas: Team Building, Communication, Goals and Targets, Problem Solving, Leadership, Strategy
Locations: HMS Prison Pentridge, Coburg.
• Officials (includes a host)
• Event design and execution
• Access to HM Prison Pentridge D-Division* including the prison cells, corridors, courtyards etc.
• All equipment and props for challenges (including costumes, bandanas, fake tattoos, themed challenges – to be returned at the end of the event)
• Public liability insurance
• Team folder with pens (to be returned at the end of the event)
• Photos from the memorable event burnt onto a CD
• Event summary and results
To make your Break Out ‘HMS Prison Pentridge’ even more enjoyable, add a package option which can include:
• Bottles of water
• Prizes (movie tickets, bottles of wine etc)
If you are not sure what you are after, or short on time just contact us and we will assist you.
So don't waste your valuable time searching through hundreds of online team building activities yourself, when we can do all the research and provide quotes for you? You will not pay any more to book your activity through Team Building Made Easy, our service to you is totally FREE.
Call us on 1300 764 818 or email the team on email@example.com